Sunday, October 10, 2010

84/365 [Singin' in the Rain]

Hey there everybody! I'm sorry I haven't posted for 'years' but, I've been pretty busy...
However, today I bring you the best pic I've made (yet! i hope lol :p) and a stylish look from Doppelgänger Inc. and the brand new skin from [CheerNo], Ollie.

There you go:


Styling Card:

Skin - [CheerNo] Ollie_Tan_MK2 (new!)
Sweater & Shirt - Doppelgänger Inc. - Forester Sweater Grey - Blue Shirt
Pants - Doppelgänger Inc. - Cuffed Cords - Black (new!)
Eyes - Poetic Colors - deep blue sea (from medium tones)
Hair - JE*REPUBLIC-PLATINUM-Edward-Burlywood
Sneakers - Reek - Swell Sneaks - Navy/Gray (on 50L Friday)

_____________________________________________________________
About:

- Doppelgänger Inc. - I've discovered this store a couple of days ago and I gotta tell you: at the first sight, you'll like it. At the second sight, you'll love it. :) The amazing outfit I'm wearing speaks for itself.
- Forester Sweater - It's an outstanding sweater because of many things: the texture is very well-worked, realistic and the colors are great; the bottom, collar, 2 styles of sleeves are in sculpted prims; also, you're given so many options to wear this the way you want: you can wear the sweater only, the sweater + shirt (and the colors of the shirts available are gray, blue, red and white (white only for red sweater)).
- Cuffed Cords - Brand new pants. Skinny fit, 6 colors to choose, prim cuffs, and the rolled up style is stylish!

- [CheerNo] - Ollie has arrived! As always, [CheerNo]'s skins are unique because they use different types of beard and makeups for different tones! So, each tone has 5 skins, a base one, 2 bearded and 2 makeups. The one I'm using in the picture has some water drops on the cheeks, so I thought it would be cool to make rainy pic. So, models, since they are great to photography business, you should get yours. Let me show you some characteristics:

- 3 Tones & optional chest hair :


- Makeups of each tone:

Hope you liked the pics and the outfit! :)
Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment