Friday, November 19, 2010

115/365 [El Ganso]



Today I got an entire outfit from [El Ganso] and a skin from Redgrave to show ya!

Style Card:

Skin -*REDGRAVE* Pale Skin -Craig-/ fullbeard+base+bodyhair

Polo - [*RG*+El Ganso] PoloShirt --Red--

Suitjacket - [*RG*+El Ganso] SuitJacket sculpted open --Black--

Pants - [*RG*+El Ganso] Pants Herringbone w. Band --Beige--

Eyes - *Valiant* Enhance Eyes - blue

Hair - [Anaphora]_Morrison_bole [modified, i put the hat slightly darker]

Sneakers - [*RG*] El Ganso Sneakers -Black Canvas 007-

Pose: [LAP]

--------------------------------------------------------
About
- El Ganso - As promised, here it is. El Ganso is an awesome store I discovered when I went to Redgrave to see the new andold stuff there was. I found the pics pretty realistic and I almost couldn't believe they were true, until I could see the stuff by myself. It was true. And here I share you a pic. The collar from the polo, the upper part of the jacket, the lower one, the sneakers and even the belt(!) are really incredibly realistic. You should definitely get these ones!

- *REDGRAVE* Craig! This skin is very cool made me look a bit older than I was used to with other skins and I actually liked it. Sometimes women like these kinda of skins because it gives you 'charm' (or whatever women like to call it lol). So, once again, let me show you some features:

- Body hair

- Facial hair


I'm done here. Hope you liked the outfit as much as I did!
Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment