Tuesday, November 30, 2010

118/365 [After a Long, Long While]



Yeah... After a long, long while, here I am again. But not for that long, I've been really busy, but I'll surely post all the stuff I got for you, whenever I have a little time. :)

Style Card:
Skin - *Sacred* Robert T2 - Chin Strap - brown

Jacket & Shirt - BALACLAVA!! 1011 jacket / navy (available only on One Eleven)

Pants - *FIR & MNA* Carter Pants Navy

Eyes - *Valiant* Enhance Eyes - blue

Hair - [CheerNo] Hair MAX [Dark 3.2N]

Boots - *COCO*Homme_Lace-UpWorkBoots


-------------------------------------

- BALACLAVA!! - The jacket is so cool! All the prims and that stuff make it look realistic and kinda military style. Since I still didn't have one of these yet, I can't say that anymore!
- One Eleven - It's an event that'll last till 11 of January and all the items sold there are for a limited number and exclusive. When I bought this jacket, there were left 54, so you'd better hurry up!

- [CheerNo] - This hair is stylish! It is from the new brands of this store and there are many colors to choose. There are tiny lines of flexi hair, which makes it cool. And once again, the 'model style', as always :)

- *COCO* - Can't say that these boots are new arrivals, but they fit perfectly with any outfit, so, why not having ones like these? Plus, there is a loose version included!

Hope to write soon,
Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment