Friday, December 17, 2010

131/365 [The sun is blinding me]

 
 Omg, this sun is blinding my eyes! ;o
Well today i am made my pic on the most "desired" sim and store this week. The sim is Lula and the store on it is {mon tissu}, from the two designers from surf.co and tres blah is born this project, and i gotta say it is a lovely one. But let's look at the trailer..I mean the style card. :p

Style Card

Skin - .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Warmth - Winter 

Hair - Clawtooth: Could I Resist? - Red eye flight - new!

Makeup - Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 04
 
Top - {mon tissu} Joli Beaded Tunic ~ Black - new!

Pants - Armidi - Grace Jeans - Bleached

Boots - [SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots - Black

Collar - *BLITZED* Legacy choker - black - new!

Cuffs - *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black - new!
 
Pose - tram: 11 - free!

______________________________________________________________
 
About:
 
{mon tissu} is a new store on grid, and an adorable one. I was just amazed with the quality of the textures and sculpts, i guess two "monsters" joined to work on a "perfect" brand, and they are being sucessfull. Also the sim, Lula is just amazing, the textures, the details, the decor, i just love it, well done! It's all i have to say.


Clawtooth: was a store that i had allready heard about, but never caught my attention too much. Yesterday i saw some of them hair on feeds and decided to check, and when i arrived and saw this litlle precious hair, i couldn't resist, i guess the hair has the right name, heheh. Also what was my surprise, they are having 50% sale. Awesome! I just got this one, cause i am a girl on a budget, but i tottally feel like those lindens were very worth, because the hair is just too cute.


*BLITZED* is a store that i know from ages now, and i just can't understand why i didn't included stuff from there in my posts before, it's very strange cause i really like the accessories. I like the way they easily fit on my shape, and when they don't, how easy it is to edit them. If you don't know Blitzed yet you are missing some of the most awesome belts, cuffs and necklaces. Also i loved their new watch, but like i said, i am a girl on a budget!
 
Tram: here i just used the pose, and you should check the store, it's daam cute, just loved everything in it. I got some awesome freebies, and some shoes that i will post later for sure.
Xoxo
Ju Lomes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment