Friday, December 24, 2010

139/365 [The Last Supper (before & after)...]



Merry Christmas!
I don't have a family... But I got friends! And I'm spending my Christmas with one of them, Lorenzo! I invited him to my huge empty skybox (Helsinki) I bought at A:S:S at 4.00PM. Imagine what happens next...

Lorenzo's Style Card (on the right):


Hair - a.C - STD.GloXhair SURD.dread [UNIC] (CheerNo)

Skin - *Muism* Xavier_ C4_Hair


Eyes - Aitui - Mirage Eyes /Crystal Shores/

Sweater - ::NiCo:: Roll Neck Sweater Group Gift

Jeans - Action Mens Torn Jeans Black

Boots - $Dustarrz$ Leather Boots01

Gloves - [CALYPSO GIANO] Gloves - Rock my Life


Cigarette - FNKY! Cigarette II (long ash)


Pose - ORACUL-Yo Yo AO


Bruno's Style Card (on the left):


Skin - [ DNA ] .::.:AXEL:.::. [_TYPE 2_]FUZZ

Beard - Antebellum - MCCXI w/HB

Shirt & Vest - [YU] - Herman Sweater Vest Black (new!)

Jeans - *Valiant* Grey V001 Jeans

Tattoo - AITUI TATTOO - Vintage Hawaii/faded/ I

Eyes - Poetic Colors - deep blue sea (from medium tones)

Hat - { Kari } - Rude boy hat

Hair - **Pocket Mirrors** Billie - Brown

Glasses - Reek - Classic Aviators

Boots - *LightStar-Engineer Boots-Faded Black


Pose from FORM.



This was what happened. At 8.00 PM we were already... ahmmm... let's say, 'Sleepy'! lol

The table is a group gift from { Kari } (the hat, glasses and cigarettes are ours; all the rest comes with the table).

(note: the title given doesn't mean to offend or joke with anybody's beliefs, I just found it funny for this picture)
----------------------------------------------------
- [YU] - The Herman Sweater Vest is the Christmas gift you were looking for. It's short sleeved, as you might have seen, but it makes your avatar look hot! So, go there and grab yours!

- { Kari } - A great hat with 6 colors, for 50L$ only! It has a cool shape and it fits most heads, even wearing hairs.

- **Pocket Mirrors** - An amazing hairs store I found a couple of days ago! Billie is a very detailed hair and there is a huge collection of colors tochoose. It should be worn with a hairbase because behind, it ends middle head. :) Here's a pic:

I wish you a Merry Christmas, with all the peace and love in the world and I hope you get every single present you wished!

With love,
Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment